Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Big, big, love

Do you allow yourself an exception? Or the possibility of one? I'm not sure I have, but I've always wanted to maybe think of allowing myself one. Or I suppose I've always wanted to think that there was an exception. But wouldn't it be great to find big, big, love--I live to find that, to see it, to experience it. I think that kind of love is the best thing in the world, the only thing that really matters. Because the challenge of life is to allow someone to love you (as in big, big, love). Its not easy to let someone love you, or to everyday, relentlessly, love someone else. Do you wake up and ask yourself "how can I love __________ (fill in the blank) today?" I think that would be a great way to live happy.

1 comment:

  1. yop yop - been obsessed with this song lately. love this dear :) ps. shweet background!

    ReplyDelete